Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Striking a Balance at Christmas
As always, Christmas is much awaited. The holidays afford us the time to celebrate, and spend down time with family and friends. With so many distractions, one has to plan, incorporating time and activities for what is most important.
Here are some suggestions so one does not have to go through a blur:
1. Organize main events for the family.
2. Shop for gifts early, picking up tokens at choicejauntto manage shopping better.
3. Schedule gift wrapping 2 weeks before Christmas. Finish dispatching gifts a week before.
4. Meet family and catch up with friends.
5. Complete tasks at the workplace to free up time for festivities.
6. Clear your work space and email.
7. Allocate time to plan for the coming year. Write down your goals.
8. Remember to give thanks for your blessings.
Have a fun Christmas holiday ahead!
“There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”-ERMA BOMBECK
www.talkshop.ph, (632) 894-5588 | Stress & time Management, Employee Engagement, Corporate Protocol