Wednesday, October 29, 2014
As always, Christmas is much awaited. The holidays afford us the time to celebrate, and spend down time with family and friends. With so many distractions, one has to plan, incorporating time and activities for what is most important.
Here are some suggestions so one does not have to go through a blur:
1. Organize main events for the family.
2. Shop for gifts early, picking up tokens at choicejauntto manage shopping better.
3. Schedule gift wrapping 2 weeks before Christmas. Finish dispatching gifts a week before.
4. Meet family and catch up with friends.
5. Complete tasks at the workplace to free up time for festivities.
6. Clear your work space and email.
7. Allocate time to plan for the coming year. Write down your goals.
8. Remember to give thanks for your blessings.
Have a fun Christmas holiday ahead!
“There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”-ERMA BOMBECK
www.talkshop.ph, (632) 894-5588 | Stress & time Management, Employee Engagement, Corporate Protocol
Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Looking youthful is as normal a process as ageing. One can make the decision not to let herself go with time. If invasive procedures and botox are not for you, there are health, beauty, and natural solutions to choose from to keep looking young. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop CEO clarifies, “Looking young means feeling young, no matter the age. What matters is looking after yourself to stay fit and healthy.”
She offers these tips:
1. Watch your diet. Eat real food such as vegetables, fruit, lean meat, and whole wheat cereals.
2. Exercise. It keeps you fit and limber. The feel-good hormones it generates help fight stress.
3. Protect your skin against the sun. Apply sunscreen and avoid the outdoors from 10 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
4. See your dentist regularly. Nothing ages one more than the sight of stained, missing teeth.
5. Cut down on cigarettes and alcohol that can accelerate ageing, and are detrimental to health.
6. Challenge your brain. Read, do crosswords, play chess, keep learning.
7. Enjoy the company of your family and friends. Social connections give one a sense of belonging and contentment.
“Live your life and forget your age.”- Norman Vincent Peale
TalkShop, the leading ISO-certified training facility accredited with the Civil Service Commission helps you update your look, leverage your skills so you stay up-to-date and marketable.
www.talkshop.ph (632) 8945588 Technical & Content Writing, Image Enhancement, Conversational Spanish, Conversational Nihongo